TOP 10 BEST CAMERAS
TOP 10 BEST CAMERAS
CANON 5D MARK IV DSLR
- 30.4 MP full frame CMOS sensor for versatile shooting
- Up to 7.0 frames per second continuous shooting speed
- 61 point AF system with 41 cross points for expanded vertical coverage
- ISO range 100 32000 with 50 102400 expansion. Magnification: Approx. 0.71
- 4K video recording at 30p or 24p and in camera still frame grab of 8.8MP images
- Touch screen LCD monitor
WHY WE LOVE IT
The workhorse of our company, we use this camera body more than anything else for a majority of our commercial assignments. Not too large and cumbersome but robust enough to handle medium to large scale projects. Its resolution and speed make it a great all round digital camera. The color rendition is natural, pleasant and very accurate. Its reliability gives us full confidence as we have never been let down by this camera. Let’s also not forget that this camera is capable of shooting beautiful video in Canon C-Log, maximizing the image sensor’s dynamic range up to 12 stops and bringing this more in line with Canon’s Cinema EOS line of video cameras.
SONY A7R IV MIRRORLESS DIGITAL CAMERA
- World’s first 61MP full frame 35 millimeter back illuminated Exmor R CMOS Image Sensor
- Up to 10Fps continuous shooting at 61MP with AE/AF tracking; 26.2MP in APS C crop mode
- 567 Phase detection AF points and 425 contrast AF points to cover more area
- Real time tracking and real time eye AF for humans, animals and movies
- 15 stop dynamic Range at low sensitivities for greater Color accuracy
- Full pixel readout without binning in super 35 millimeter mode; S log and HLG recording features
- Compact cameras with a high resolution 5. 76 million dot UXGA OLED true finder
- 14 bit raw output, ISO 50 102400, wireless PC remote function, max 5GHz Wi Fi, FTP transfer
WHY WE LOVE IT
For a full frame camera that is 61MP and to be this compact in size is impressive. When you factor in the 15 stops of dynamic range (quite unheard of in the mirrorless realm) and its decent high useable ISO range, you have the perfect camera for the one-man-band photographer/videographer who needs to be highly mobile but still accomplish shooting 4K video and high resolution stills for commercial clients.
FUJIFILM X-T3 MIRRORLESS DIGITAL CAMERA
- New 26.1MP X Trans CMOS 4 sensor with X Processor 4 image processing engine
- 4K movie recording internal SD card 4K/60P 4: 2: 0 10bit recording and the first Mirrorless digital camera with APS C or larger sensor that is capable of 4K/60P 4: 2: 2 10bit HDMI output
- 2.16M phase detection pixels across entire frame and Low light phase detection limits has been increased over X T2 by 2 Stops, from 1EV to 3EV
- 3.69 million dot OLED Color viewfinder with 0.75x magnification and blackout free burst shooting
- 16 film Simulation modes: including eterna/cinema, B and w adjustment: 9~+9
WHY WE LOVE IT
Its color rendition and size are its main attraction for us. There is something about Fuji’s X Processor sensors and how it captures colors in a vibrant but natural way. It’s not like shooting film but it gets really close for a digital camera. The 4K 60P 10bit capabilities and Fuji’s lens options are also remarkeable. We like to throw this mirrorless camera equipped with a prime lens on a handheld gimbal to create some stunning footage that is easy to capture. We’ve used this and it’s little brother, the X-T30 as a primary stills camera for commercial shoots and it does not disappoint. Now if only this was full frame….
FUJIFILM GFX1000 MEDIUM FORMAT MIRRORLESS DIGITAL CAMERA
- The Fujifilm GFX 100 pairs a newly-developed back-illuminated 102MP imaging sensor with our blazingly fast x processor 4 processing engine to create a combination capable of outputting 16-bit images with amazing color fidelity, rich shadow detail, and incredible dynamic Range.
- Made of magnesium alloy, making it lightweight and very robust. GFX 100 is weather sealed at 95 points (including the electronic viewfinder) helping it withstand extreme conditions of dust, moisture and low temperatures.
- Built in vertical grip, it is the first FUJIFILM camera to have this integrated design.
- 55mm diagonal length large format (43. 8 x 32. 9mm) has paved the way for ultra high image resolution.
- X-Processor 4: FUJIFILM’s latest image processing engine to quickly optimize the data from the fast, high resolution image sensor.
WHY WE LOVE IT
When you start delving in the realm of the extremely high megapixel range, most of the time, the prominent names that come to mind are Hasselblad and PhaseOne. We love that Fujifilm has entered the high resolution market with its GFX1000 medium format mirrorless camera. From a cost perspective, this camera cannot be beat. Not really meant as a video camera but if you need it, it will shoot 4K 16bit video in 4:2:2 (via HDMI output) whenever needed. It has internal image stabilization and AF that is above average.
HASSELBLAD H6D-100C MEDIUM FORMAT DIGITAL CAMERA
- 100MP CMOS Sensor
- New Electronic Platform
- UHD & HD Video
- Phocus 3.0
- USB 3.0 Type-C Connector
- Dual Card Slots
- Mini HDMI & Audio I/O ports
- Updated H Series Lenses
WHY WE LOVE IT
The brand name standard of the high megapixel market, Hasselblad’s have a reputation that precedes it. It feels robust in your hand and has a great feel to it. Being able to shoot on C-Fast media is a plus. It also captures shadow and highlight areas well with its 15 stops of dynamic range and 16 bit color depth.
NIKON D850 DSLR
- Nikon designed back side illuminated (BSI) full frame image sensor with no optical low pass filter
- 45.7 megapixels of extraordinary resolution, outstanding dynamic range and virtually no risk of moiré
- Up to 9 fps1 continuous shooting at full resolution with full AF performance
- 8K6 and 4K time lapse movies with new levels of sharpness and detail; File system : DCF 2.0, Exif 2.31, PictBridge
- Tilting touchscreen, Focus Shift shooting mode, outstanding battery performance and much more; Total Pixels: 46.89 million
- 4K Ultra HD video recording, slow motion up to 120 FPS at 1080p
CANON EOS 1DX MK II DSLR CAMERA
- Fastest shooting EOS 1D, capable of up to 14 fps full resolution RAW or JPEG, and up to 16 fps in Live View mode with new Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors. The magnification is approx. 0.76x ( 1meter 1 with 50 millimeter lens at infinity) / 35.1° angle of view
- Achieves a maximum burst rate of up to 170 RAWs in continuous shooting at up to 16 fps, and 4K movies using CFast cards in the new CFast 2.0 slot
- Improved AF performance through 61 point, wide area AF system with 41 cross type points, improved center point focusing sensitivity to 3 EV and compatibility down to f/8
- Accurate subject tracking for stills and video with new EOS Intelligent Tracking and Recognition AF with 360,000 pixel metering sensor. Working temperature range: 0 degree Celsius 45 degree Celsius / 32 degree Fahrenheit 113 degree Fahrenheit
- 4K video (4096 x 2160) up to 60 fps (59.94), with an 8.8 Megapixel still frame grab in camera. Full 1080p HD capture up to 120 fps for slow motion
- CF Card (Type I; compatible with UDMA 7 CF cards) and CFast Card (CFast 2.0 supported)
CANON EOS R MIRRORLESS FULL FRAME DIGITAL CAMERA
- 30. 3 Megapixel Full frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5, 655 manually selectable AF points
- 4K 30P with Canon log and 10 bit 4: 2: 2 HDMI output; Dust and Drip Resistant
- Built in EVF with 3. 69 million dots, Vary Angle Touchscreen LCD and dot matrix LCD panel
- Magnification Approx. 0.76 (with 50 millimeter lens at infinity 1 m 1)
PENTAX 645Z MEDIUM FORMAT DIGITAL CAMERA
- 51.4 effective mega-pixel CMOS sensor
- Class leading speed and response with 3FPS frame rate
- Versatile live view with a tiltable LCD panel
- Real Time Scene Analysis with 86,000 pixel sensor
OLYMPUS TOUGH TG-6 WATERPROOF DIGITAL CAMERA
- Waterproof (50 feet / 15 meter), dust proof, shockproof (7 feet / 2. 1 meter), crush proof (100kgf), freeze proof (14 degree Fahrenheit/ -10 degree Celsius), anti fog
- High resolution F2. 0 lens, maximum 8x zoom, true pic VIII, back illuminated CMOS Image Sensor
- Variable macro system comprised of 4 macro shooting modes, magnified shooting up to 1 centimeter from the end of the lens
- 5 underwater shooting modes including underwater microscope, 3 underwater white balance modes.Image File Format:JPEG, RAW
- 4K movie and full HD 120 fps high speed movies can be recorded.Max. recording time: 20s